Arm reduction Surgery is a major surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the upper arms. The procedure can dramatically reduce the appearance of sagging upper arm skin. An arm reduction can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence.
The best candidates for an arm reduction surgery are men or women who are in relatively good shape but are bothered by moderate to large fat deposits or loose skin of the upper arms that won't respond to diet or exercise.
Arm reduction surgery produces excellent results for patients with loose and flabby skin of the upper arms. And in most cases, the results are long-lasting, if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
Sometimes, mere Liposuction Surgery can be performed for adequate results, but in most cases Brachioplasty will be needed for significant change. The surgery is performed as:
• An incision is made under the arm from the armpit to the elbow.
• A small eclipse of skin is removed, and so too excess fat
• The remaining skin is then tightened and suture
Stay in Turkey
1 to 2 Days
3 to 4 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
6 Months and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the ?nal 24 hours before surgery.