The breast develops during puberty in response to hormonal changes. However, at times the breast overgrows and become too large and heavy.
Breast reduction is a surgical procedure. It is performed to remove the extra glandular tissue and fat in the breasts, in order to reshape them or reduce their size.
The procedure is generally done in an outpatient facility under general anesthesia. Most women who had a breast reduction procedure have a high level of satisfaction because, in addition to their breasts better look, they also feel much better due to the relief of having the weight of their breasts reduced.
After the surgery, patients become more confident, outgoing and were able to pursue a more active lifestyle.
Suitable Candidate for breast lift surgery
• Your breasts are heavy, hanging ad out of proportion with the rest of your body.
• You suffer from chronic neck, shoulder, or back pain due to the weight of your breasts.
• Women who haven’t noticed any change in comfort after wearing wide strapped bras, or receiving physiotherapy
• Patients who have one breast larger than the other.
Unfortunately, unavoidable scars accompany breast reduction surgery.
One of the most common surgical techniques leaves an anchor-shaped scar around the nipple area, below the nipple and in the skin fold under the breasts.
Stay in Turkey
3 to 4 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery