Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a procedure where useless and excess fats in the body are transferred to lift the buttocks and upper thighs to make it bouncy again without the need of exercise.
For slim patients with limited donor areas, augmentation with silicone implants is a good alternative choice. Implants can be used also when there is a desire for a very high projection of the buttocks without the wish for excessive volume.
Earlier buttock augmentation meant just increasing the size of buttock. The modern concept is based on buttock sculpting or gluteal sculpting to enhance the shape rather than size only. The best candidates are:
• Since fat transfers remove fat from one area, it is important that the patient has fat tissue that is able to taken away. For those with a very low body fat percentage, this procedure may not be feasible.
• People with asymmetrical buttocks or desire to improve body contour. Common fat transfer procedures include reshaping of the buttocks.
• The desire to improve facial structure. In addition, the body as a whole, many patients elect to use fat transfers as a method of improving facial structure. If you have contour irregularities, scars, or other issues affecting your facial structure, a fat transfer may be able to help.
Stay in Turkey
1 to 2 Days
1 to 3 Hours
7 to 10 Days
No (Vary On Individuals)
6 Months and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners two weeks before surgery.
• Quit smoking and chewing tobacco 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages five days before surgery.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before surgery.
• Safeguard yourself against infections.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours.