As the face ages, we begin to see the effects of a gravity coupled with changes in the skin and connective tissue, as well as a loss or redistribution of fat.
There are various types of treatment for saggy skin, and sometimes it may be difficult to determine the most appropriate for your condition. At Vita Esthetics, our doctors will suggest the best treatment method and treatment plan for you.
Face-lift surgery is the most effective and long-lasting rejuvenation procedure to address hanging general facial skin, neck and around the eyes. It results commonly achieve a look of five to ten years younger, halting the aging process.
Choosing to have any cosmetic surgery is a big decision to make and it’s important to know that you’re not just making a physical change to your body, but an emotional one as well.
Suitable Candidate for face lift surgery
• The best candidates for a facelift are patients who has begun to notice the effects of aging in the form of sagging skin, while still having some skin elasticity.
• Candidates with a strong and well-defined bone structure are also likely to have favorable results.
• Face lift surgery can be performed on people between 40s and 80s.
Generally, an incision is made around the ear and hidden within the hairline. Then, using specific suture techniques, surgeons will reposition ligaments and fat pads to reshape your face. Once this step is completed the excess skin and fat is removed, drains are inserted and your facelift surgery is complete. Since the stitches are within the hairline, the scar is not pronounced.
Stay in Turkey
1 to 3 Hours
10 to 14 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery