Gynecomastia is a condition where male breasts abnormally increase in size and volume, This can be due to excessive local fat, excessive local glandular tissue, or a combination of the two. The condition can present on only one side or bilaterally.
There are numerous reasons for the development of male breasts but reasons aside, this situation often lets men to feel self-conscious and withdrawn.
Removal of Gynecomastia will cause swelling and bruising, therefore the results of the surgery cannot be assessed immediately. Noticeable results take up to three months to appear. Redness of the scar will generally disappear within 6 months from the procedure. When Gynecomastia is removed, the results are usually lasting.
Gynecomastia may reappear later because of obesity or a rapid increase in body weight.
Suitable Candidate for breast lift surgery
• Men who are physically healthy, psychologically stable, and have realistic expectations
• Men with that has firm, elastic skin that will reshape itself to the body’s new contours.
• Men who are overweight and could not correct this problem with exercise or weight loss.
Stay in Turkey
1 to 3 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery