Ears that stick out too far or are too prominent can be a great source of embarrassment. Fortunately, there is a relatively simple procedure called Otoplasty to correct this problem.
Otoplasty works to correct prominent ears, by reshaping and/or repositioning the cartilage of the ears so they lay closer to the head and have a more natural appearance.
As with any surgery, Otoplasty (ear reshaping surgery) varies slightly with regard to the different shapes and positions of the ear. In adults otoplasty (ear reshaping surgery) is usually performed under local anesthesia with or without some sedation.
The incisions are made behind the ears, leaving no visible incisions in the front. Scars usually heal very satisfactorily and are not noticeable.
Otoplasty plastic surgery should only be performed by an experienced surgeon with expertise in facial procedures
Stay in Turkey
2 to 4 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery